Perfo Speedy Owners...

1. Does it bother you that people could see through your bag when you carry it?

I am debating to get one before it all gone. I saw it IRL at the boutique this weekend. I like it that it's different from monograms. and it seems more structured than my dimier speedy. I was told there are only over 300 of them in the whole company(worldwide). So I need make a decision before they are gone?

Honest, what do you all think of it? Love it, or hate it?

Thanks in advance.:P

2. LOVE IT. I have it in fushia, you really cant see everything inside your bag in detail from the outside. Its different and cute.

3. I would have to agree. Its cute and different. I dont think that unless you're standing right beside will you see much.

If it bothers you get a purseket for it.

4. I don't love it enough to buy it, but I don't hate it. I'm kind of on the fence about it. I did look at it when it first came out but I already have 2 speedys and I didn't think I needed another one. If you love it, you should totally get it!!

It is definatly more structured than a regular canvas speedy. Also I really don't think anyone will be able to tell what you have in it.

5. I just switched bags this morning into my fuschia Perfo...I love it. Its such an easy, cute bag!! You really can not see anything that is in your bag!

6. I love my perf. speedy, and I don't feel that people can see the content while I'm carrying it - the holes aren't that big ;)

7. If you love it, I'd get one. They are so cute!!!:nuts:

8. I was just thinkin wat u were 2... I say go for it bc ur def gunna want it when its 2 late...wat color u want it in??

9. Thank you all with your thoughts.

I am so tempted to call my SA right now:nuts: . It will be a fuschia for me if I get one. I need to sleep on the thought for a couple more days. Will let you all know. Thanks again:love:

10. I like it, but not enough to spend $1200 on it

11. ^ same here. i like it, and would buy it if it was a couple hundred bucks cheaper.

12. I love it and bought it the day it launched! You can't really see through it, the holes are very small. I say if you want it get it soon before they discontinue them.

13. I really love the concept of the perforated line. Its just really fresh and new, however I cant justify the price of it. I think if you love it you should definately get one. I have been 'sleeping on it' ever since it launched. :lol:

14. I'm pretty indifferent to it. I'm not a Speedy fan in general. The holes in that bag just don't get me off. I prefer the cles and wallet in the perfo style.

15. If you like it, then get it before it is gone. Personally, it does nothing for me. I am more of the conservative, classical type. That is what my SA told me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice