Perfo Speedy or Stephan Sprouse?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I blame myself for looking on ebay. Oy. I found a lovely LOVELY perforated speedy in fuchsia. I've always wanted this bag. It is in great shape and not a bad price. However, I was going to purchase the Stephan Sprouse Rose Neverfull in October. I don't know what to do. Of course I want both, haha but I just don't know!!!!!

What if when I go to LV in October they are sold out of the Neverfull? I would be sooo disappointed! Suggestions?

TIA

2. i would get the stephen sprouse. im not a fan of the holes. you can always get the neverfull online if the boutiques are sold out

3. get the speedy while you can

4. I say go for the stephen sprouse. I never liked the perforated speedies.

5. IMO roses

6. Perforated. I'm not a fan of the roses.

7. Roses Neverfull is beautiful, I adore the pink lining...so sweet!

8. Roses Neverfull... ^^^ I'm with hippo@alice with the pink lining!
    Good luck!

9. Roses NF gets my vote!

10. I like the Perf speedy a lot, especially in fuchsia. But I like the Roses too. Get both haha. Can't go wrong with either!

11. Rose NF gets my vote!

12. Roses!!!

13. roses NF, i imagine there is nothing like a brand new lv

14. i'd say get the perforated speedy since you've always wanted it. if the NF is still available when you plan to get it, it's meant to be. :] but if it's not.... oh well. :/ i always take that risk when i want things.... see if it's meant to be with me. :P

15. ^ I agree!