Perfo speedy or Antigua Cabas MM

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Which bag?? The pefo I would get would be green and the antigua would be the cocco/olive color....

p10883230_ph_althero_Brown.jpg p11093572_ph_hero.jpg
  2. I'd get the perfo. :biggrin:

3. I like the Perfo better!

4. It depends if you like hand-held or shoulder?? I have both and use them for different reasons. I like that colour of the Antigua:biggrin:

5. If you're a shoulder bag gal, go for the Antigua. I want an MM in brown :idea: .

6. I like the perfo collection, but have heard many "dog carrier-esque" comments from people who've bought the speedy- and you could practically buy two Antiguas for the price of it!

7. Perfo!
    They're growing on me. :0)

8. perfo

9. Perfo Speedy!

10. I prefer the Perfo speedy, I don't think it looks like a dog carrier at all. Besides, when you are actually carrying it, it assumes the more natural shape of a bag, not like what you see in the picture, which is kind of stiff.

11. Go for the perfo, it's hot!

12. i like the antigua... just not a fan of the perf line...unlikely to be a classic imo

13. perfo

14. Antigua!!!:love: LOVE that color!!!

15. I'd get the perforated speedy, even though I don't really like them compared to other Louis Vuitton items, honestly the antigua is kind of a rip !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice