Perfo Speedy - Green Or Pink??? HELP!!!

1. I'm soooo confused :confused1: and I need your help! Should I get the green or pink Perfo Speedy? :s BTW, I'm going to LV Boutique tomorrow.

Thanks, guys!

Raquel :heart:

2. I prefer Fuschia (pink) ..perfo speedy not sold out ye??which store are you planning to go?

3. pink

4. wow, have fun at LV!

I will say green bc it's my fav color!:heart: And, I regret not getting something perfo green, but maybe someday. Show us when you get it. Good luck!

5. I'm going to LV in Costa Mesa. I called LV and they still have them in all colors.

6. Have fun!!! ..say hi to Laurence ..we miss him in this Forum..

7. As soon as I get it, I will post some pics! Thanks.

8. I like both but I heard that the green is more rare. You can't go wrong with either one. Can't wait to see the pics!

9. Who's Laurence? Not sure who he is :confused1: . By the way, where in CA are you from?

10. I'd say pink :love:

but go with whatever feels right for you. I bet it will be "love at 1st sight" :graucho:

11. Pink!

12. I like both colors as well. I thought of getting a green Speedy and a pink wallet or vice versa...what do you think?

13. Do you have other monogram bags/accessories to mix and match with?
    I think that's a good idea to get a bit of both and eliminate your need to decide between the two!:yes:

14. So far, here's my collection:

[​IMG]

15. Looks like you would be able to mix and match to your :heart: 's content!!
    Beautiful collection! :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice