Perfo Fushia Speedy in NY!

1. Hello ladies,

i just got back from NY where I had a fabulous time & a shopping bonanza:yahoo: !! & I thought I'd just share this with you.
    In Macy's LV, they still have one Perfo Fushia speedy & one perfo orange cles!! I was shocked at this cos I thoguht the whole perfo line was sold out world wide just about.

So, as soon as I saw it, I thought of you girls!! anyone whos after one, call them quick!!

(My husband bought me a cute Mono Ludlow :yahoo: while we there, to go in my Juliette, I love her!!)

I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I couldn't find it on the search.

2. :flowers: congrats on the ludlow!! any pics!!??

3. i think there's some perfo items still available on elux... so probably not quite all sold out just yet. thanks for sharing, though.

sounds like you had fun shopping! =)

4. it's sold out amost everywhere

5. Yah, Eluxury still has them. Congrats on the Ludlow! : )

6. What, perfo almost sold out!?!

7. LV at Valley Fair Bay Area has them too.

8. Congrats..can't wait to see the pics...yaayyyyy

9. yayy that must have been really fun :biggrin:

10. hey girls!

yes, thanks!! the shopping was wonderful!! I'll take pics this weekend & post them. I also have my darling new Tods D to share with all you lovely ladies!!

11. I was surprised to see the LV boutique inside Macy's Herald Square, I shopped like crazy in NYC too.....I love that new Tods store on Madison Avenue.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice