Perfect White T-Shirt

pink1

O.G.
Nov 29, 2007
What is your favorite white t-shirt? I have several James Perse and your basics (Old Navy, Gap, Banana). Any other suggestions? I love a white v-neck t-shirt and jeans. Thanks for the help!

I also like the Mossimo shirts at Target. They're long, which I like, and cheap, which is good. I think white t-shirts need to be replaced frequently, since they dull in the wash and lose shape quickly. I'm so hesitant to spend big bucks on a t-shirt because mine get too short and too wide/loose after several washes.

I think white t-shirts need to be replaced frequently, since they dull in the wash and lose shape quickly. I'm so hesitant to spend big bucks on a t-shirt because mine get too short and too wide/loose after several washes.

^^i totally agree! i like j.crew white t's b/c they are longer and don't have lycra--which i don't really like. and i do have to replace them each season. they are usually $10 at the outlet.

Agreed about replacing frequently... I like the Gap "perfect" t-shirt w/ a v-neck. I also just ordered some t-shirts from Coldwater Creek, even though it is a store for older women and they are great quality and were under $8 for a nice pima cotton v-neck t-shirt.

I love the J. Crew V-Neck tees which are currently on sale for $10-14 each. They are a bit on the thin size and run large but they are the perfect match for my cashmere/merino cardigans and jeans!