Perfect Red Purse to make those soles pop

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm loving the outfit threads and especially love lvpiggy's glamourous oufit posted today with the red purse. Unfortunately my handbag collection consists of blacks, browns and blues, and I'm thinking I should invest in a red one to glorify my love for red soles.

So my question to you, which red handbag you you prefer, recommend or lust after to make a CL outfit complete?

2. I think fieryfashionist has this gorgeous red patent Chanel...

3. Someone once also posted a beautiful red LV

4. i think a balenciaga would also be great... they have come out with many beautiful reds in the past.

5. *****Can't get my picture to work......****

From eluxury.....like the beautiful one MsFrieda has, but red!

6. [​IMG]

7. So many yummy selections. For school I use my damier neverfull, I like how the inside lining pops because its red just like the soles of my CLs pop.

8. Or you can use this as an evening clutch:
    [​IMG]

9. There was a red CL clutch for sale on Browns ..

10. Ohhhh, Balenciaga! My Vermillion We or my Coral Flat Clutch!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Wow. Noah the LV is fabulous!!

12. Any Louis Vuitton - Pomme D'Amour (Vernis)

Louis Vuitton Vernis Roxbury Drive Baguette POMME D'AMOUR.jpg

13. Bella, I so want your clutch! :nuts: That color is TDF.

14. chanel jumbo flapbag.. classic

15. #15 Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
    Fend has some perfect red bags for Louboutin. Their Maxi Shoulder Baguette and Perfect Patent De Jour (I can't find any pics online but I saw it in the boutique it's TDF)...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]