Perfect Pirata Zucca

TokidokiAngel

I'm a Mrs. now!
O.G.
Apr 5, 2007
nYc
It broke my heart to do this but if anyone is looking for the perfect Pirata Zucca ... I just returned mine to Macy's Herald Square this morning. It's just that I have a Pirata Gioco and I came to the conclusion I didn't need 2 large bags with the same print.

I almost cried when I returned it ... the sales girl was like "are u sure u wanna do this? u look really upset." But I did it.

I hope that whoever buys her (yes I made it a "her") takes good care of her and gives her a good home and keeps her looking pretty. :crybaby: :sad:

angelic*ruin

Colorblocked
O.G.
Apr 7, 2007
Ohio
wow my post got 17 views but no one wanted to leave me a comment .. lol oh well .. :Push:
Aw, I'll comment.;) I just got a Pirata Zucca a couple weeks ago. Why did you return it? Too many other Toki purchases? I have several of the same print though I probably should sell some.

moofia

Apr 13, 2007
Southern Cali
no worries~~~! all in all... a bag is a bag :0) and since u already have the pirata gioco, ur good to go :smile: save money and spend it on something new! :tup:

TokidokiAngel

I'm a Mrs. now!
O.G.
Apr 5, 2007
nYc
These are pics of my pirata ... all I have left of her:

front:

back:

lol it was perfect to me. Plus yeah .. I can look at it like I have a little more money now. :amuse:

LuvToki

Apr 16, 2007
Virginia
Wow! I wish I was in NYC. I'd run right to Macy's. I don't have anything in Pirata yet. I have spent too much but might cave for this one.

Do you like the Gioco style better? I haven't tried that one yet either.

TokidokiAngel

I'm a Mrs. now!
O.G.
Apr 5, 2007
nYc
The gioco took some getting used to but yeah I really do like it. I haven't tried any of my Zuccas actually .. so the Pirata I returned was never used. I'm sure it's a good bag style tho .. I still have 2 more Zuccas at home that I plan on keeping and I'll try them out eventually.

Berlyn

<3 H
May 24, 2007
Wow sounds like you're really upset about it, are you sure you dont want to run back and rebuy it? lol. It is a beautiful print!

julicrystal

Mar 9, 2007
Tokidoki Angels: You will be ok. I, too sell something that I like soo much. My mom said ..do you have pictures of the bag ? If you do, then you can always look at the pic. haha...Anyway...yeah..save up for other print !

TokidokiAngel

I'm a Mrs. now!
O.G.
Apr 5, 2007
nYc
aww bubblesung .. sounds like ur ex zucca was my ex zucca's twin .. haha

Yup Julie .. I have pics to remember her by :yes:

bubblesung

pink ninja
Nov 22, 2006
san francisco
lmao omg julie i do the same thing! i keep all pix of the bags i sold so even if i may regret or feel sad...i can always look back...i do same with bags that i see are perfect print..i save n stare..much cheaper that way!