Perfect pen for your LV agendas and the price is right...

1. I wanted to share this info..I purchased a set of pens from daytimers.com, I did not wanted to spend big bucks for a pen, like LV or other brand, so I ordered this cute silver pen from this website, IT IS JUST PERFECT for LV agendas, they are stainless steel.
    Price $9.99
    Satisfaction: priceless:idea:

Here the pen in my agenda.
    [​IMG]

2. I have the pen and pencil set - they are durable and work great in my Mini Agenda.

3. Ughhh, this is a sensitive subject for me....for I have spent the last 3 years in search of a cooridinating pen....and finally caved in and bought a pen for $$$ last week....ughhhhhh :hysteric: I still cant believe that I spent that much on a stupid pen......:crybaby:

It is deliberate of LV.....:cursing:

4. Bagluvluv...I think it is a beautiful pen though!!!! Bags4me...I have to see if daytimers makes a gold tone pen to match the koal agenda...I hope so!

5. It will not hurt to check it out, my Koala version came with silver padlock and black lining:heart: It was hard to find it, sold out almost everywhere:yes: the pen was the perfect match for it, they even can personalize the pens if you want it for a very small charge.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice