Perfect! It was just meant to be

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Earlier this year I was feeling all down because of the gloomy weather so I decided to cheer myself up with the help of LV of course and added a pop of color to my collection :P

[​IMG]

Of course not intending to buy anything else so soon I decided to check out some roses ;) I was really on the fence until I saw IRL and realize how perfect the combination would be so you guessed it I got the .....................................

[​IMG]

The Rose Pochette the green and pink really goes so well with each other it was meant to be. Besides Neon will hot this spring so its perfect!:nuts:

2. Absolutely beautiful! Congrats!

3. yay...congrats to you!!!

4. Congrats! I did the same mix just different style...I just adore them all....

5. pop colors are the best!They make my day hehe

and the roses are soooo cute and pretty bags

congrats on your colorfull items!

6. congrats, they all look great together enjoy :smile: x

7. Congrats on your new LV's!

8. congrats, the green matches teh rose very well:tup:

9. Great pieces, congrats!

10. Congrats! They're all LVoely.

11. Nice choices - congrats :heart:

12. love ur pop combo! of course the pochette is cute too!

13. stunning congrats..love each piece and they work well together

14. Great additions, congrats!! The roses keep growing on me so much, they're so beautiful and happy.

15. Congrats