Perfect for V-day!

Thanks, Bijouxlady and liness92! Here are the specs: rouge garrance, 35 cm Birkin, togo, palladium

Princess, quick question. what color is the stitching on your RG. Mine has a pinkish tone and my SA talked about the "contrast stitching". Just wonedered if all rg had this stitching mine was alittle different?
Here's a picture so you can see what I'm talking about.:heart:
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3765_1.JPG
    IMG_3765_1.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 42
Thanks to kimalee, transcendent1, hermesBB, jen0575, and LuvBolide! Hope you all had a great V-day!

Mr. Posh Spice: got your msg. and the one from today, too. I hope you had a happy V-day, and I promise you'll see my new baby soon!

biru: Yes, a Birkin at 3 pm, especially on a Saturday, is really hard to come by. It literally was the luck of the draw, as we had just walked into the store and it was at that particular moment that the bag was taken out. And it was also luck that the first customers who actually saw the bag weren't interested. But I saw a couple that was eyeing the bag as I had it, just waiting for their chance...which they never got...

LuLuLV: It was great to meet you, too. You and your cousin are so much fun to hang out with!

Rockerchic: Hi, S! I hope all's going well. It's such a co-inky-dink that you asked about stitching because while I was sitting in traffic today, I looked at my red Birkin on my passenger seat and took notice of it. Then amkur told me that you asked about it! Anyway...my stitching is red, I don't know if it's actually rouge garrance-colored string, but it totally blends into the leather.

Thanks to kimalee, transcendent1, hermesBB, jen0575, and LuvBolide! Hope you all had a great V-day!

Mr. Posh Spice: got your msg. and the one from today, too. I hope you had a happy V-day, and I promise you'll see my new baby soon!

biru: Yes, a Birkin at 3 pm, especially on a Saturday, is really hard to come by. It literally was the luck of the draw, as we had just walked into the store and it was at that particular moment that the bag was taken out. And it was also luck that the first customers who actually saw the bag weren't interested. But I saw a couple that was eyeing the bag as I had it, just waiting for their chance...which they never got...

LuLuLV: It was great to meet you, too. You and your cousin are so much fun to hang out with!

Rockerchic: Hi, S! I hope all's going well. It's such a co-inky-dink that you asked about stitching because while I was sitting in traffic today, I looked at my red Birkin on my passenger seat and took notice of it. Then amkur told me that you asked about it! Anyway...my stitching is red, I don't know if it's actually rouge garrance-colored string, but it totally blends into the leather.

Thanks love!You have such great taste. So glad you got this spectacular bag!

thanks for answering my stitching question. My SA sort of made a big deal on the stitching and mentioned contrast etc and I didn't take too much notice of it at the time but then started to get curious :confused1:.