Perfect for everyday! BV Intrecciato Stitched bag!

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
After trying on dozens of bags at the BV boutique, I finally found a great bag for everyday use ... the Intrecciato Stitched bag. :nuts: It's made of the softest lambskin leather and the color is also fantastic ... something like grey/etoupe. The stitches on the side and accents on the handles are dark brown patent leather. It's also the perfect size for me and I can use it for both day and night. :yes:

When I first saw the bag in the catalog (the white one), I wasn't so excited about it. But when I tried it on, it is sooooo much better in real life. I think the grey/etoupe (whatever it's official color is) is so versatile for everday use and the contrast dark brown patent sticthing gives the bag more character. Mmm, I might need to go back to the BV boutique to ask the official name of the grey/etoupe.

I initially wanted the Montaigne bag but it was a bit big for me. Although I do love how it can expand when you unclasp the sides. :yes: The Montaigne might be a good alternative for travel and I really love how it looked on me with the sides unclasped. :graucho: :whistle:

Attachments

• Intrecciato_stitched_grey_b.jpg
    Intrecciato_stitched_grey_b.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 433
  • Intrecciato_stitched_grey_2.jpg
    Intrecciato_stitched_grey_2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 258
Thank you all!!!

I'm really happy with the bag as I have been searching for great alternatives for everyday use lately and I'm glad I found it.

Bagpuss, belen - The contrast stitching really makes the bag more special. It looks so much better in person than in the picture!