Perfect bag for a mom

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

So I’ve finally narrowed it down to three bags I really love- looking for something easy and carefree to use on a daily basis when out with my kids. Anyone have any of these?

Attached Files:

2. I had the coco handle shopping tote and I loved it. I would go with the third one personally for a mom bag

Km2181 likes this.
  3. The cloth deauville of the bbackpack! I have the bigger size in that black cloth deauville and I've been using it as my diaper bag. The larger version would be way too heavy to lug aroune

Km2181 likes this.
  4. Yes! The Deauville’s I’m interested in are the small size. I think anything bigger would be too heavy.

5. Whoops sorry I meant the leather one would be too heavy haha!

Km2181 likes this.
  6. My vote is leather Deauville. I think it is classic and will hold up well and great for everyday.

I have two small children and I like crossbody bags, but mine are out of diapers.

Km2181 likes this.
  7. Thanks! Mine are 10, 6, and 2. My two year old is still in diapers so still need to carry a bit more when I’m out with him. I do love crossbody bags too.