Perfect Accessories for my New Chanel?

shoppergrl

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
Hey everyone! Thanks again for all the congrats in my other post! :smile:

I have a couple questions... (and please excuse the newbieness of them, because although I LOVE Chanel, I know next to nothing about styles, prices, etc):

1) What's the name of my new bag? I know it's a classic flap, and it was $3400, but is there another name for it?

Pic for reference:
chanel1.jpg

2) What's the best style of wallet for the bag? I'm probably going to head to Saks to pick one up. I'd like one with a picture window for my driver's license, if it's available. How much should I be expecting to spend?

3) What's the best style of pouch for the bag? Or is there a larger wallet that would hold my cards plus chapstick, powder, gum, etc?

4) I'm tempted to get a wallet in a different color - maybe red or pink. What do you girls think - weird or kinda fun?

TIA!! :yahoo:

Honestly, with the medium flap doesn't fit a very large wallet at all. All the Chanel compact wallets I looked at were already at the thickness of the bag--imagine what it would be if you put cards and money in it. Look for a small wallet, probably a square one. I personally use a Louis Vuitton vernis cles for my important cards, cash and change. Good luck!

Ok, I'll take a look at the red and the pink! :smile: I've been looking at ebay and didn't see any wallets with a picture window! Am I the only one who really likes this feature? :confused1: I get carded all the time (because apparently I look like a little girl! ha) so it's useful

Honestly, with the medium flap doesn't fit a very large wallet at all. All the Chanel compact wallets I looked at were already at the thickness of the bag--imagine what it would be if you put cards and money in it. Look for a small wallet, probably a square one. I personally use a Louis Vuitton vernis cles for my important cards, cash and change. Good luck!

Oh wow! Hm, ok, thanks for this. I am going to need something to hold my gum/makeup... I don't want to make the bag smelly and/or have spills. Maybe I need to extend my search to Prada/LV. I currently have a wallet, clutch, and pouch (all Coach) that I transfer between bags... I normally carry a lot. I did consider getting the larger size flap, but I liked the look of this one more...

Anyway, I'll look around at Saks when I go later this week. And I'll bring the bag so I can make sure the wallet fits!