PERF COLLECTION-ELUX!!musette and shoes!

1. Ok in case you like this collection......the Musette-orange- is online avail at Elux ...RIGHT NOW!-and also introducing these amazing perf shoes...I think the shoes are to die for...not even Allison can talk me out of them!!!hee!hee!(referring to the fendi b shoe thread!!!)
    [​IMG]

2. I can't find the Musette. Either it's already gone or I really suck at navigating eLux =(. Did you catch the price on it?

3. 1710-I just bought a very expensive Chanel...so I couldnt make myself buy it....fear of thy hubby!!!

4. Yikes...I was estimataing around 1400-1500...oopsie! Guess I'm out too =(. Oh well, now I just need to find something else to set my sights on =).

5. The Musette is under new arrivals and it's $1710.

6. I am in love with those shoes. Oh dear. They're gorgeous in orange. Hmm... I don't need to save up that much for moving, do I? :P

7. OMG the shoes, i love the shoes.... So beautiful... only if i could buy them... hehehheh

8. I love love love those shoes! Thanks so much for posting!!!
    Off to hunt them down in my size...

9. yep...This place is dangerous!!

10. I guess I missed the shoes...how much were they?

11. I think 515.....

12. i love them

13. those shoes are to die for!!! love 'em

14. ooo cute shoes :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice