Official Paris Hilton Thread

Paris Hilton and Benji Madden arrive at Raffles nightclub on Friday.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 56
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 41
I think Paris Latsis was the cutest guy she ever dated. woof!

parislatsisnose.jpg

i do not like him. He's so boring and unoriginal. And I cannot stand his voice so I'd never be able to tolerate him on radio...actually I can't even tolerate him when I see him on VH1 either. I wish his 15 minutes of fame were over...they're alittle past due!

^ ewww! to that dude!!!!!

on the other hand I really do agree with members and I truely think that Benji is definitely not her type. She usually goes for the hot/attractive models or greek shipping heirs and Benji does not fit neither bill. I'm sure she's dating him, so that in some sick and twisted way she can be related to Nicole, her BFF for Life, hahaha!

She has absolutely NO identity. I find it amazing how she recreates herself to be, or fit in better with the person she's with at the moment. For example, how her dress has changed similiar to the way HE (BM) dresses.

^ seriously! I find that number hard to believe. I read in Rolling Stone that his site makes about 250K conservatively a year. I can't imagine him earning an additional 29.5 million a year or so, give or take a bit. I know he's got to be paid for his VH1 thing, but I doubt it's all that much b/c he earns cash by promoting himself that way, KWIM? Something is wrong with this world if Perez Hilton's "talents" merit 30 million a year, IMO.

Last week Paris Hilton took to the Web to pronounce her loving feelings for boyfriend Benji Madden – and now her parents are gushing the same sentiments.

They also have given him the green light to join the clan, says the socialite's mother.

"This has honestly become the real thing," Kathy Hilton, 49, tells Vegas Luze Life blog. "It's a great love match, and I have a funny feeling it's going to go all the way, and we've already given it our approval."

Added husband Rick Hilton, 52, about the Good Charlotte rocker: "He's the perfect example of 'don't judge a book by its cover.' He's polite, well mannered – even calls me sir. We love him like family already."

Paris, 27, and Benji, 29, returned to the U.S. after a month of touring Europe and South Africa with Madden's band. Since getting together in February, the couple have rarely left each other's sides and wear rings on their engagement fingers of the other's initials.

"Their life has never been better," Kathy Hilton tells Robin Leach, who wrote the Vegas Luxe Life blog. "We agree with Paris that he is an amazing guy... He's changed her life, and I really think she's genuinely in love for the first time."

From TMZ:

Who needs enemies when you have friends like Paris Hilton! The hocialite called in yesterday morning to the Chet Buchanan and the Morning Zoo show on Vegas' KLUC-FM and laid a fierce verbal tush whoopin' on Kim Kardashian -- calling her "disgusting" and saying her butt "looks like cottage cheese stuffed in a trash bag." It's nice to know Paris has grown since spending time in the slammer. Classy.

Listen here: http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/041508_paris_kardashian_audio_1-2.mp3

UPDATE: Paris Hilton has apologized to Kim Kardashian, telling InTouch she was just joking. Mmm'kay!

"I was just joking around and I made a stupid joke, I felt really bad afterward, so I contacted Kim and apologized. It was a silly thing to say. Kim's hot!" Apparently Kim accepts the apology and says, "Paris and I have been friends since we were kids and I'm glad she made the effort to say she's sorry." Media whoredom at it's best people!