Official Paris Hilton Thread

She needs to go into hiding and come out as someone else.

What a good idea. It sounds as though she's given it some thought already:

The 'Stars Are Blind' singer is known for her love of style and vanity and recently declared herself to be the new Marilyn Monroe. She said at the time: "There's nobody in the world like me. I think every decade has an iconic blonde - like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana - and right now, I'm that icon."

http://www.exposay.com/overrated-paris-hilton-has-too-many-size-11m-shoes/v/3742/
Likening herself to Marilyn and Princess Diana :Push: I don't think so. But then there's this:

She told Britain's Now magazine: "Like most girls, I'm passionate about shoes. I have so many pairs its ridiculous. In fact, I probably have over a thousand pairs and now my whole house is like one giant closet because I just put them wherever they'll fit."

Of course! Imelda Marcos. :P

She has some big ole' hooves too. Doesn't she wear like a size 11 or 12? I'm certain that's why she tripped, she's oddly proportioned to say the least. That beak could've thrown of her equilibrium too..

It's a toss up!

I just don't understand why anyone who has made such a fool of herself in public over and over again would continue to expose herself to the world where people make fun of her. No one could possibly think anything good of her. She must have a real problem if this is how she gets her kicks.

She has some big ole' hooves too. Doesn't she wear like a size 11 or 12? I'm certain that's why she tripped, she's oddly proportioned to say the least. That beak could've thrown of her equilibrium too..

It's a toss up!

I think Paris is addicted to the attention. And plus when you're so highly publicized, you're bought to get caught making an @$$ out of yourself at some point. Although... I seriously can't remember the last time I looked like such a complete reject :lol: Maybe I havent been paying attention to the media lately, but I haven't see Paris around since her tumble w/ Benji Madden. And if she wears size 11 shoes, plus was wearing FLATS that day, shouldn't that have prevented her from falling since flats are much more stable than heels?? Leave it to Paris to make an idiot out of herself just sitting around doing nothing... :P

I think Paris is addicted to the attention. And plus when you're so highly publicized, you're bought to get caught making an @$$ out of yourself at some point. Although... I seriously can't remember the last time I looked like such a complete reject :lol: Maybe I havent been paying attention to the media lately, but I haven't see Paris around since her tumble w/ Benji Madden. And if she wears size 11 shoes, plus was wearing FLATS that day, shouldn't that have prevented her from falling since flats are much more stable than heels?? Leave it to Paris to make an idiot out of herself just sitting around doing nothing... :P

Alright, I retract my statement. Thanks Paris, for proving me wrong yet again! :tup:

According to thesuperficial.com who cited NY Daily News:

Paris Hilton recently visited South Africa with her boyfriend Benji Madden and was obsessed with the price of things. She even set her eyes on a certain jungle cat that she wanted to take home. NY Daily News reports:
A hotel spy tells us: "Every time Paris saw something she liked, like a woman's dress, she would ask how much it was. That included a cheetah she saw at an animal park. She asked how much it was and said, 'If I bought a cheetah, would it run away from me or could I keep it?'"

Really Paris?? You've got to be kidding me this time..:wtf:

www.dlisted.com has an answer to the cheetah question....

Here is the answer to the cheetah question, "Paris, a cheetah will never run away from you as long as you sleep with it every single night. You also must douse yourself in cow blood before going to bed with it. You know how some puppies love to sleep with a wind up clock, because it reminds them of their mother's heart? Well, cow blood reminds cheetahs of their mother. If they start to bite at you a little bit, let them do it. They are only playing and showing how much they love you. Don't call for help, because then you will get them deported. You don't want that."

:upsidedown:

www.dlisted.com has an answer to the cheetah question....

Here is the answer to the cheetah question, "Paris, a cheetah will never run away from you as long as you sleep with it every single night. You also must douse yourself in cow blood before going to bed with it. You know how some puppies love to sleep with a wind up clock, because it reminds them of their mother's heart? Well, cow blood reminds cheetahs of their mother. If they start to bite at you a little bit, let them do it. They are only playing and showing how much they love you. Don't call for help, because then you will get them deported. You don't want that."

:upsidedown:

:roflmfao: I only wish she would do that and spare us all LOL

So much for stress-free travel overseas, that Paris Hilton has taken a nasty tumble while buddy with Benji Madden in Prague on Sunday (March 30).

According to insiders, he loved them to the couple, who are in the capital for Sunday night's concert at Good Charlotte Convention Center, things began with lunch at Staromestka Square.

Leaving the restaurant, former Simple Life star and her rocker boyfriend were stormed by fans and photographers, causing Paris to fall to the ground.

Fortunately, Benji was nearby, lending a hand to get the heiress back on its feet. The unlikely duo then managed to escape the crowd and get back to their waiting car.

Yeah, um I feel kinda bad for her because when she fell over, she really did hurt herself and im not the type to laugh at that. (I recently helped up an old lady 2 days ago who tripped and fell when it was raining. its embaressing. and it hurts!)
But yeah, Paris really did hurt herself here folks and split her chin open apparently... as you can see from the video, Paris is holding back the tears and covering her chin with her hand while Benji tells the paps the clear the way because "she fell and shes hurt herself"

VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGi6lqG76pE

PIC:
paris-hilton-falls-3308-9.jpg

OB-BG500_perez__20080408235830.jpg

Gossip Blogger Expands Into Radio
By SARAH MCBRIDE

In a move that shows how the blogosphere is generating new talent for traditional media, Perez Hilton, ubiquitous purveyor of celebrity gossip on the Internet, is expanding his empire to the airwaves.

Starting May 5, the blogger, whose real name is Mario Lavandeira, will have his own twice-daily miniradio show. Running three minutes in both the morning and afternoon rush hours, the show will launch in big cities including Los Angeles, New York and Chicago, with a goal of rolling out to more markets in the next few months. Mr. Lavandeira will call into the biggest stations to chat live with the hosts; smaller stations will get a produced version with some quips tailored for individual cities.

The radio show is part of a strategy that includes more television appearances; the release this summer of a feature movie, "Another Gay Sequel: Gays Gone Wild," in which Mr. Lavandeira stars as himself; a coming book; and a possible development deal with Warner Bros. Records.

Mr. Lavandeira said he draws inspiration from other celebrities who carefully cultivate public images and business deals, such as Paris Hilton. "She and her team have been able to create her into this cottage industry," he said.

Some fans might find radio an old-fashioned place for brand extension, but Mr. Lavandeira doesn't agree. He said he regularly listens to radio, particularly while driving, and sees the medium as an opportunity to drive more traffic to his Web site. "It will hopefully introduce me, potentially, to a whole new audience," he said.

Mr. Lavandeira's site drew 2.8 million unique visitors in February, according to comScore Inc., making it the ninth-most popular entertainment-news site in the U.S. OMG!, the Yahoo Inc. site, ranked first with 9.4 million visitors.

The show, "Radio Perez," marks the debut offering from "C" Student Entertainment Corp., a radio and mobile-focused programming provider created by Steve Lehman, former chairman and chief executive of Premiere Radio Networks, and Andy Schuon, former head of programming at MTV, MTV2, VH1 and Infinity Broadcasting, now CBS Radio.

"We're going to prove that [the blogosphere] is a place where you can find talent," said Mr. Schuon.