Peretti DBTY Heart or Open Heart

alohapnida

Oct 16, 2017
Hi,
I am in my early 30s and getting a necklace for the first time.
I am trying to decide between the Elsa Peretti Open Heart Pendent in rose gold 11m -price around $700 (w/o the diamonds, my local store has them in stock)
or the Elsa Peretti Diamonds by the yard Heart Necklace in .17 carat - price around $1,600.

I want something small for every day wear, so that I don't ever have to take it off. I will probably wear the necklace for a long time, and for all occassions. The open heart is super cute and more cost-efficient, but i worry that it will not look as good on me as I get older, and think the dbty heart may be better suited for me to wear for decades to come.

I am the type of person who wears accessories for a long time. I still wear the rose gold ring my mom gave me when I was 15 every day. Which do you guys think will be better suited for every day wear for years to come? Anyone have experience with either one of these necklaces or both?

The .17 is a good size but all the fancy dbtys look smaller than the rounds. They do have a .09 heart for $1050. The .09s are dainty and cute but do look about half the size of the .17s.

Ooh what are the 7 dbty pieces you have?! And how do you choose which to wear?!

I have 5 bracelets and 2 necklaces. I wear 4 of the bracelets 247 and the fifth bracelet occasionally. Here is a pic of all the bracelets together. The DBTY collection is timeless and so versatile.

Attachments

• 09CC1FA5-4851-4C58-A793-C2FD9A76C683.jpeg
    09CC1FA5-4851-4C58-A793-C2FD9A76C683.jpeg
    167.5 KB · Views: 37