Percephonie - your auction's been stolen

Thanx so much Cal for letting me know! I keep reporting and reporting but it never ends!:Push: Ebay are also slow to take the listings off which really sucks!

Man, there were like 5 listings of the same eggplant Firsts (using Percephonie's photo) last night on ebay! This is ridiculous!!! :censor:

Holy cow! People are such creeps. Percephonie, maybe you should mark your photos like I saw someone else on here do: Something like "If you see this picture on Ebay, someone's stolen this picture! Do not bid!"

I'm not sure if this is going to make a difference but I reported the sellers and here's the response from Ebay:

Hello,
Thank you for your report regarding your concern for members fhsdkj89fdsh, kjhgj2, ieier4, dfki4, hkkykyu, dfdf6548, erwq34e. My name is Patricia Seller and I would be happy to assist you further.
According to your report, these members may be involved into fraudulent activities.
We have thoroughly investigated your report and taken appropriate action in accordance with our policies.
I can confirm these members are no longer registered users. Due to privacy law, I am not able to discuss the details of another members account further.
I would like to thank you for your help in keeping eBay a fun and safe place to trade.
I appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.
Kind regards
Patricia Seller
eBay Trust & Safety

Jenn83 said:

Wow, all of the sellers feedback look fake! The sellers username is ghfgh6465gfhgf, and all the feedback recived is by similar usernames. It's like the same person with that many different accounts... How is that possible? :wtf:

How do these sellers come up with these usernames? Looks like they just smack the keyboard a couple of times then hit the register key. Its so frustrating because even if you report them they just open up another account.