Food Per Se Women's Dress Code

lebagfairy

O.G.
Dec 18, 2006
NYC - Boston
Hello,

This is my first post in the Kitchen! TPF seems to have a forum for every possible aspect of life. I am going to Per Se soon and would like to know how dressy the women are. Can I go in just jeans and a nice top, or is it more of a fancy place with nice dress?

Thanks.

penance

Burnt Out
Feb 20, 2008
Los Angeles
From the website the restaurant looks classy so I say go in with dark slacks and a nice top but nothing too nice where you might get them dirty from dinner :smile:

Sep 14, 2007
Yum! I think everyone dresses differently but it depends what time you go. If you are going during the week and it's after work then I'd say people get pretty business-y. If you're going on the weekend maybe jeans and a cute top works...I don't know what your jeans style is. I think dressy jeans (if that makes any sense) would be fine...everything flies in the city depending on who your with (what they're wearing) and when you go!

Have fun!

lebagfairy

O.G.
Dec 18, 2006
NYC - Boston
Yum! I think everyone dresses differently but it depends what time you go. If you are going during the week and it's after work then I'd say people get pretty business-y. If you're going on the weekend maybe jeans and a cute top works...I don't know what your jeans style is. I think dressy jeans (if that makes any sense) would be fine...everything flies in the city depending on who your with (what they're wearing) and when you go!

Have fun!
I am going on a Saturday night. I am just worreid about being underdressed I was thinking of dark skinny jeans, heels, and a nice top but I am afriad I will be the only woman wearing jeans!

sunnibunni

s.n.o.r.e.
Feb 4, 2008
NYC
when in doubt where a dress? seems like it's going to be pretty warm on saturday so you can't go wrong with a dress. if you really want to wear pants and you're doubtful about the jeans go with some nice black pants or something. i doubt you need to be overly dressy.

Kam7185

O.G.
Dec 3, 2006
If you are this nervous, obviously don't wear the jeans! I can't think of any restaurant with a michelin star where jeans are appropriate!