Per-fekt Skin? Anyone?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I've never heard of it, but I see we've got yet another pug mom here!

2. It looks REALLY interesting. I hope someone who has used it will post a comment.

3. Ilzabet-- thanks for the link to the product reviews. They look pretty positive, and I'm just such a skincare whore that I think I'll have to go buy this today:shame:

My piggy's name is Emilie and she is the snortiest little love pug and I like to squish her all the time:love:

Yours is adorable! Aren't they the best?!

4. i know right?? garshdarn makeup alley...even with the wonky spelling, after reading everyone's raves about it i want it now. grrrr.... :smile:

5. So, I went to Nordies, and I must say it was a bit of a let down. I cleansed my face with one of their products and then applied some light moisturizer with SPF in it to prepare for the big test. As I smoothed on the Per-fekt (I can't stand the name) Skin it started to pill and act altogether wonky. I think it may have reacted poorly to the SPF, which is no good, since momma doesn't leave the house without sun protection. It's possible that the SPF just needed a little more time to soak in, so I took a sample with me in order to conduct phase two of the big test tomorrow morning... It's a little sad how badly I want this thing to work:hrmm: I will write an update when I have more to report.

6. Well I guess it's not for me since I use tinted sunscreen everyday (Miami is brutal) - let me know if spf 50 takes it off the radar screen.

7. Emilie is very cute! My pug's name is Lucy, and she's seven months old.

8. Eh. I tried Per-fekt skin today under the most perfect circumstances my skin can provide ie. exfoliated and 45 minutes to soak in the SPF, and all I can say is eh. Not only will I not be purchasing Per-fekt skin, I don't think I'll even be finnishing the sample. Oh well, must find a new product to covet. I heard Dr. Brandt has a fun wrinkle filling concoction...

Tammy518-- Lucy is so cute! I bet she gets lots of kisses!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice