Peppermint park in O magazine

bargainista

Jan 18, 2010
I haven't seen any postings here....and a search didn't show anything. But does anyone have an opinion on the website peppermint park.com? Are there bags authentic? The website has a ton of info on their business etc....but the photos of the bags are....strange. The thing that makes no sense to me is that it was promoted in tthis months O magazine by her stylist Adam Glassman. Can someone check the site and tell me what they think?...seems to cheap....but why has Oprah endorsed it?

Hi, this website could be ok but to be sure, ask for authentication here of the bag you are interested in. I see they sell old Celine Boogie bags from 2009 or earlier for example.

There are more posts about peppermintpark but the answers are about the same.

Hope it helps.

Thanks Elliespurse. I also recognize some of the Prada purses from seasons past. The pictures they post are not very helpful as they don't show many close up shots, hardware, or interior. I have emailed their customer service for more information about certain items and they have been quick to respond. While I got more detailed information about the bags, no additional pictures were sent( despite my asking for them). I was told by the woman who responded ( Molly) that she writes the descriptions for the photos and that's why some of them were incomplete. She also said the purses were housed in a different location then where she was so she couldn't give more photos.
I'm afraid that if I trying posting the Prada I want in the authenticate this Prada forum...no one will be able to provide me with much of an opinion because the photos are pretty useless!

Can you direct me to the threads were questions regarding Peppermint Park have been posted before. When I do a search I get nothing.*never mind...I changed the search function and now I see some posts....jury seems to be out on this one.

In my opinion, they are all fakes. The website is selling many of the styles that are most frequently replicated. If you take a quick look on ebay...you will see many of these same fakes. As to why it's in the O mag...perhaps someone did not research the site fully. Obviously some of the other items they are selling are legit...however their "Prada" handbag collection is most questionable. I am always suspect of single photos with no zoom ability.

In my opinion, they are all fakes. The website is selling many of the styles that are most frequently replicated. If you take a quick look on ebay...you will see many of these same fakes. As to why it's in the O mag...perhaps someone did not research the site fully. Obviously some of the other items they are selling are legit...however their "Prada" handbag collection is most questionable. I am always suspect of single photos with no zoom ability.

I am of the same opinion. Some of theri clothes items etc maybe legit...but the purse photos are just downright....bad. Can't see much of anything and the descriptions are just lacking proper information. It's all very weird. They seem to be registered with the BBB...have a physical address and apparently a showroom. They also have some kind of blog that has photos of the CEO, photographer etc. The CEO was once a contestant on Donald *****'s The Appprentice! :weird:

I just purchased a Prada tote from Peppermintpark and I can say the purse is real. I have always been a Gucci girl and now have converted to Prada. I did contact them and they did guarantee the authenticity of the bag. Also the recommendation from Oprah was the main reason I even considered the site. Oprah has an incredible team and they would never risk reccmoneding a site thAt sold fakes as she could be liable.
I have inspected the bag from stitching..raised logo's...inside fabric...the detail is incredible and I also received the authenticity cards. I am fully happy with my purchase and would recommend it to anyone.

I just purchased a Prada tote from Peppermintpark and I can say the purse is real. I have always been a Gucci girl and now have converted to Prada. I did contact them and they did guarantee the authenticity of the bag. Also the recommendation from Oprah was the main reason I even considered the site. Oprah has an incredible team and they would never risk reccmoneding a site thAt sold fakes as she could be liable.
I have inspected the bag from stitching..raised logo's...inside fabric...the detail is incredible and I also received the authenticity cards. I am fully happy with my purchase and would recommend it to anyone.

Yes, please Air E Yon can you please post some pic here or preferably in the authenticate this Prada thread? I would love to believe that the purses are authentic but please forgive me when I say that ALL websites claim their purses are real. I have also contacted Peppermint park as I would like to have some more close up pictures of the items but they are unable to do so because the purses are in a different location then their customer service department. Truthfully, if it were not in O magazine, I wouldnt' even give this site a second thougtht as I would have just assumed they were replicas. All assurances aside, my biggest beef is that if the items are real...why the really bad pictures?? A reputable sight would have close up shots of the items (inside, zippers, straps, bottom etc).

The fact that Air E Yon hasn't come back to me isn't a good sign.

Yeah, I dont' like to make assumptions but I have to agree. I know I am a relative neebie when it comes to posting ( I prefer to lurk and "aquire the knowledge" ) but I have been a member for a while. Air E Yon just joined and the only post was to praise the site. Also, not a good sign.

I will post pictures as soon as I get home. This blog is hooked up to my personal email not my work email so I don't get a chance to check it as often...but I am a working mom of 3 in Canada and I am a real person not a spokesperson for Peppermintpark...
The Prada bag leather smells fantastic...feels like butter...has all correct logo's...inside is stitched and lined with Prada lining...zipper is the Lampo zipper with lightening bolt...The Prada logo is raised...
I received all authenticity cards....I will post pics as soon as I get home...
I would also say that in order for Oprah to recommend a site to purchase Prada bags her team would be careful to make sure they are real....I am sure Prada would not be impressed if she was recommending a fake bag site...as I know the last thing they want promoted to such a large audience is a Fake Prada site....

I will post pictures as soon as I get home. This blog is hooked up to my personal email not my work email so I don't get a chance to check it as often...but I am a working mom of 3 in Canada and I am a real person not a spokesperson for Peppermintpark...
The Prada bag leather smells fantastic...feels like butter...has all correct logo's...inside is stitched and lined with Prada lining...zipper is the Lampo zipper with lightening bolt...The Prada logo is raised...
I received all authenticity cards....I will post pics as soon as I get home...
I would also say that in order for Oprah to recommend a site to purchase Prada bags her team would be careful to make sure they are real....I am sure Prada would not be impressed if she was recommending a fake bag site...as I know the last thing they want promoted to such a large audience is a Fake Prada site....
If you could post the pictures either here or I guess better still in the Authenticate this Prada thread that would be great. I would love to find out that the purses are real. I also don't think Oprah would have it promoted in her magazine if they weren't real but honestly the pictures on the website are just really bad. And don't get me started on the useless descriptions they post.

Hi,

I'm new here and have done numerous searches on Peppermint Park to no avail. I did purchase bags there based on O mag and honestly think the bags are fakes. I will post pictures this weekend. I'm truly regretting my purchase. Hopefully the ladies here can help me authenticate :smile: I lurk here once in a while and now I'm sad to say I did not check here first:shame: