People Who Bid 5 Seconds Before The Auction Is Over!!!!!

GiMMe MoRe BaGs

i want more!! =)
Oct 21, 2006
If I placed my highest bid and waited patiently for the auction to be over and someone comes along and bids within 5 seconds. That leaves me no chance to hit reload and bid again because the 10 seconds are gone by the time I placed my bid..OMG! It makes me so MAD! I think it's unfair...I understand it's a part of the biding eBay experience..but sometimes it's soooo annoying.

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Well if your bid is high enough then those people wouldn't be able to snipe. I know sometimes when I have been out sniped I only had a few dollars more on my bid.

I have started sniping because it is easier than trying to go back and forth and drive the price up in the meantime.

I'm a sniper! I use auctionsniper.com but I understand biddingscheduler.com works as well. It's very useful to use when you want to bid on an auction but you won't be at your computer to do so.

OOOH that makes me so mad too LOL, but what are you gonna do? You put in your maximum amount so you would have lost if they had just bid a little earlier too. There will always be another one of whatever you want on Ebay :smile:

this is a little off topic, but is biddingscheduler.com trustworthy?

and GiMMe MoRe BaGs, i'm sorry you didn't win your item, but just remember to bid the highest amount you are willing to pay at late as possible. if anyone else wins past your amount, then you can always say "well, i wasn't willing to pay more than that", or "ha, that person did not get a good deal", or something on the lines of being comforted that you didn't pay more than what you have wanted to. :yes:

If I placed my highest bid and waited patiently for the auction to be over and someone comes along and bids within 5 seconds. That leaves me no chance to hit reload and bid again because the 10 seconds are gone by the time I placed my bid..OMG! It makes me so MAD! I think it's unfair...I understand it's a part of the biding eBay experience..but sometimes it's soooo annoying.

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

You didnt exactly place your highest bid if you're still willing to bid more... :shrugs:

I'm a sniper and darn proud of it!! I noticed that someone sniped on one of my auctions today and the person who was willing to pay the most (not the sniper) won so it's all a matter of how much you're willing to pay, not when the bid is placed.

I only ever bid by sniping. I use to just bid but found I lost nearly everything I went for plus it just pushes the price up, so I started sniping and now very rarely do I lose anything I want.
I know its annoying for people that bid then I come along in the last few seconds but I have found its the only way to bid and win.