Workplace People in my office are horny toads. . .

jomatro

O.G.
Sep 11, 2007
Last week I worked until 8:00 PM so I truly thought I was here by myself well I had to go to the copier, and why was two of my co-worker coming out of a CLOSET!!!!! WTH :wtf::wtf:Then the guy says to the girl oh thank you for helping me find the paper towels, but he didn’t have any paper towels!!! I can tell she was embarrassed her face was beet red and I know he’s married. I just didn’t say anything, I was too stunned.

Well, today this guy sitting across from my office is sitting on his desk with his legs apart, while this girl is in between them talking and flirting. WTH!!! Don’t they know this is a workplace?

It’s not Spring yet!

Have anyone experience this behavior in their workplace?

Last week I worked until 8:00 PM so I truly thought I was here by myself well I had to go to the copier, and why was two of my co-worker coming out of a CLOSET!!!!! WTH :wtf::wtf:Then the guy says to the girl oh thank you for helping me find the paper towels, but he didn’t have any paper towels!!! I can tell she was embarrassed her face was beet red and I know he’s married. I just didn’t say anything, I was too stunned.

Well, today this guy sitting across from my office is sitting on his desk with his legs apart, while this girl is in between them talking and flirting. WTH!!! Don’t they know this is a workplace?

It’s not Spring yet!

Have anyone experience this behavior in their workplace?
Im sure he was just interviewing her for a promotion:roflmfao:

thats really gross. Make sure you walk around with a can of disinfectant.

I have never really been in a situation like that, but i dont think i would like it. wow a married guy?

I worked at a large company where 2 were involved in a affair. Both were married, in their late 30's. Everyone knew about this. The guy's dad worked with us also, he was either was in denial or didn't know. The 'adulters' would use his father office for their together time. His dad came into work one day & there was some 'evidence' left behind. His dad threw a fit & called in HR & company attorney. "Someone was scr#wing on my couch, we need to get to the bottom of this!" He wanted the company to pay for a new couch for him, which of course they refused. Eventually he quited down & flipped the cushion over, lol.
Even new employee they hired heard this story for years. The woman had a baby during the time of this affair so of course there were even more rumors.

I used to work with this girl who got caught on the security cameras making it with a married guy on a sofa at work. She was always so snooty. I often wondered if she knew she was the butt of jokes by the entire security staff after they all watched the tape. Everybody knew about it. She got a huge promotion after that.

As uncomfortable as you may be, I wouldn't report them. Unless the situation starts to affect you (he shows her favoritism or gives her a promotion over you) then I would just try to forget it ever happened.