People from Holland or Belgium?

Miss_Chanel

May 27, 2007
Hello,

Are the names of the bags the same names in Dutch?

I would like to buy this bag, i believe it is called the GST and PST? Does anyone know what the name is in Dutch and the price? I do have the classic lambskin bag and this is called the same in Dutch.

I also would like to know the name of the bag in this picture in English and/or dutch.

I hope that there is someone who can help me.

:kiss:

heidi-montag-spencer-pratt-pool-36.jpg

Miss_Chanel

May 27, 2007
Oke, i just called with the Chanel store and i already have my answer. ;)

But i still would like to know if there are people from Holland and/or Belgium. Maybe we can help each other with other things. I read that that are sales in the US, do we have sales in Europe?

zerodross

O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
^ i don't think the bag is the PST/GST. although i'm not sure what the name of it is. perhaps someone could help you out.

i bought my reissue from the chanel in amsterdam but the SAs there didn't call it the reissue, she just called it a flap with a different lock. i conversed with her in english though, so i'm not sure if perhaps there is a more specific term/name for it in dutch.

Miss_Chanel

May 27, 2007
I'm sorry, i didn't write it well, I wanted to know the full name of the GST and PST and the name of the bag in the picture. I already called with the Chanel store and they have the GST. I still don't know what the GST and PST stands for. Maybe someone can tell me?
And what's SA? Shopassistant? Sorry, i'm new here.....

But thanks for helping!

Miss_Chanel

May 27, 2007
Really 1320 euro? I just read somewhere else that a GST in the US is 1895 dollar. Also cheaper and she told me that the price for a GST and PST are the same, both 1520 euro. Tomorrow i'm gonna ask why there is such a price difference, maybe she can tell me. Well could luck and i hope you will find your GST!

Youko

Nov 16, 2006
I'm from Holland, and have to admit that prices here are crazy! I don't think retailprices of Chanel differ much from US or HK [And that goes with everything!]. Kinda weird, since Holland is located in EU... :s

Maybe an idea to go to Paris? You can easily take the train [Thalys] :P

Miss_Chanel

May 27, 2007
Yesterday i was at the store, but i heard it wrong, the price for a GST is 1320 euro, for a PST around 895 euro, but i'm not sure. I was only looking at GST ;) But still it's cheaper in the US. Unfortunetly my bag hasn't arrived yet. I hope that i will have it next week.

Farah

O.G.
Aug 15, 2006
Hello,
from another chanel obsessed dutch girl!:smile:
I haven't been to the chanel boutique in Amsterdam yet. I don't know why...strange but true!
How is the collection?? Cambons? Luxe ligne Bowler maybe?? The prices are similar to Paris!
I think that if you have like a picture with you of the bag, they can help you easily without the different names of the bag:smile:
Let us knwo, if you find out anything else!
Greetz

Amy_nl

O.G.
Jan 6, 2007
Hi ladies,
Another girl frm Holland ;)...
In feb 07 I bought the large cambon reporter w/b here in amsterdam. At that time they only have the small or medium model in b/b. So had had to order it frm another boutique.. Luckily they could ship one frm Paris.

Another thing about their service.... I asked two sas what kind of care my lambskin bag needs. The guy (he was pretty arrogant though, coz he did not expected me to purchase one) answered: you could use some leatherspray. And when I went to the counter and asked his female collaegue, (she was much more nicer :smile:) she answered me that I should not do anything at all. Except taking good care of the purse..

Not really professional...

Ow and does somebody knows if Chanel also call/mail their customers for sales at their boutique? I am a regitered customer but have not heard anything yet?

Still wondering :rolleyes: