People are CRAZY!!

I was helping my sister find a less expensive LV bag on CL since she has not a clue what to look for. She has been looking for weeks and I told her that 99% are obvious fakes. We found one that I requested additional pictures of and of course the camera is broken. They text her and say I can meet you tonight. We text, where did you buy the bag? She says Paris and I have the receipt...

My sister says can we meet at LV? She says if you want to go to the store just buy one there (red flag). I text: want to check authenticity.

REALLY RUDE REPLY BACK: I live in a million dollar home and I don't have time to waste on you or driving to the store. I already have another buyer...

I found it real interesting that they were willing to meet immediately and would drive half way but would not meet at the store...

SCAMMERS are crazy and do they really think were that stupid??

I can only hope no one falls for her scam.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all authentic LV lovers :smile:

oh ya , thats a red flag.... What kills me. is that she will have no problem finding some sucker to buy her bag. There are a lot of naive people that will buy a bag just because it has a receipt. so sad.

wow...that's so obvious.

Just becos some are naive or ignorant of identifying a fake, doesn't mean scammers are free to cheat them?!?!

To me, some just believe if you have the receipt, box, paper bag and dustbag, the bags should be authentic. It's :sad:......