People amaze me, compliments from 'fakers'

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
So, at Nordies Tuesday night, this lady with a super bad fake, complimented me on the silver speedy...I said thanks, and started to turn away....but she would not stop....started chatting me up about how much she loved LV and was glad to have a store at VF, but was closed for a private party tonight, wasn't that dissappointing...blah, blah, blah.

I didn't know quite what to say..lol.

Maybe, but it was a weird fanny pack thing that isn't even close to any style made and just gross...

idk, that's what surprised me...if you love it so much, how do you not know.

Yeah, you would think. I don't get that as it does happen quite a bit. I have people chatting me up about LV flashing their big fakes and I am like :confused1: .

On another note it shocks me that LV really does make fanny packs! LMAO

What crossed my mind was....maybe since miroir isn't that well known, maybe she thought it was a fake....and she was complimenting me...one faker to another...yegads! I hope not

What crossed my mind was....maybe since miroir isn't that well known, maybe she thought it was a fake....and she was complimenting me...one faker to another...yegads! I hope not

eeeeeeek...that would be weird..but would not surprise me either...as if they don't know their bag is fake, how do they know one when it is real.

I just smile politely and don't comment on the fake. I hate fakes, but I worry that someone may not know theirs is since it was a gift and I don't want to ruin something that brings joy to them. :shrugs: