Peony Pink OS Alexa

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello! I'm a newbie here.

I've managed to avoid the temptation to buy an Alexa so far but earlier this week I noticed that the Peony Pink Alexa now comes in OS size.

Has anyone got one of these? If so your views on what it is like IRL would be appreciated!

Thanks!

2. Chloe babe has one and I think she likes it a wee bit lol. I'm sure she'll be around later.

3. Hi Mulberrystir,
    Yes I have one!!!
    Will find my original thread as it has modelling pics too, so you can get a good idea of the size.

Oh, and yep, im pretty obsessed with it lol ;)

4. CB your pink Alexa is tdf. I just wish I could carry it off as I'm so tempted to re-buy it!!

5. ^ I know what you mean as I adored yours on you Tiree. But, you now have a classic colour and the peony pouch ;) so if you maybe got the purse too, it would give the colour burst, without you feeling overwhemed ?? ;) As it would work with the ink and the tan!

6. :drool:

7. ^ great idea T, it holds everything I need for an every day purse, and would look so good in the ink especially!! :biggrin:
    Will stop enabling now heehee ;)

8. Well they do have the long locked purse in peony leopard too Tiree :graucho:

9. Yes miss mabel but I haven't seen it in mulberry and I'd like to use my discount.

10. The peony is fab..I would go for it as I would say its a one season only...

11. the peony is a great statement bag!

tiree doesnt need any encouragement lol!