Peonia bow bag

cipoohe

Jan 10, 2008
Hi girls, I need your help. I want to have the peony bow bag (the big one not the mini bow). I know that Peony is a s/s 2012 colour. I went in 2 big Miu Miu stores here in Italy (Florence and Bologna) and they told me the bow doesn't exist in this colour, they say that Miu Miu made only the mini bow in this colour but I can see the big one in Peonia on the online store Mytheresa! I don't want to buy it online, I want to buy it in a store. Do you know why it is not available here in Italy?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Hi! Have you tried to call the store in Venice? The SA are very nice and helpful.
ps. (Sono di Padova anche io e ho preso entrambe le mie bow bag lì...Se non hanno i colori di solito te li ordinano o comunque si informano :biggrin: )
CIAO

Hi! Have you tried to call the store in Venice? The SA are very nice and helpful.
ps. (Sono di Padova anche io e ho preso entrambe le mie bow bag lì...Se non hanno i colori di solito te li ordinano o comunque si informano :biggrin: )
CIAO

Ditto this. Silvia at the Venice is store was super helpful when I was there late last year

@ Cipoohe: Ciaooo, ho visto i messaggi ma non posso ancora risponderti in privato putroppo.
Ti scrivo qui i riferimenti del negozio a Venezia. Puoi chiedere di Sigrid, è una ragazza molto gentile e competente.
Miu Miu store Venezia- Salizada San Moisè 1471 Tel. 041. 8106066

:biggrin:

I am also looking for the regular bow in peonia and was told they do not come in regular size. I checked Singapore and Hawaii boutique, both do not have! :sad:((

Hi girls, I need your help. I want to have the peony bow bag (the big one not the mini bow). I know that Peony is a s/s 2012 colour. I went in 2 big Miu Miu stores here in Italy (Florence and Bologna) and they told me the bow doesn't exist in this colour, they say that Miu Miu made only the mini bow in this colour but I can see the big one in Peonia on the online store Mytheresa! I don't want to buy it online, I want to buy it in a store. Do you know why it is not available here in Italy?

Thanks a lot for your help!