Pens for your LV Agenda

devoted7

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
After I bought my LV multicolor agenda on Ebay, I did not want to spend over $150 for a small/slim pen to fit in the agenda. I found a website that sells small pens that might fit. I'm going to order several for myself. It looks slick and the price is great at $6.00 (plus $2.38 shipping). You can pay an extra $4 to engrave your name or personal msg.

Check out the site.

http://www.daytimer.com/Pens-And-Pencils-Info/Pens/Zebra-Mini-Stainless-Steel-Pen/6FEA5A9247FA49C7A4D1D85EE3AC3F87/False/63167

You're welcome. I've been searching all over for the right size pen to fit, but had a hard time. I'm so happy that there's a small pen out there for the fraction of the price. With the money I save on the pen, I can start saving for another LV item, hehehe.

devoted7 said:
You're welcome. I've been searching all over for the right size pen to fit, but had a hard time. I'm so happy that there's a small pen out there for the fraction of the price. With the money I save on the pen, I can start saving for another LV item, hehehe.

I like the way you think :lol:

thanks for posting the outcome of your purchase. I have the mc agenda too and dont have a pen for it, Like you i didnt want to spend the money on an lv pen to fit it..
i've saved the site i'll be sure to make that a purchase.

devoted7 said:
I finally received the stainless steel pens for my Agenda. It fits perfectly in the pen slot and I love the slick & contemporary look. It's worth the money.