Pens for your LV Agenda

1. After I bought my LV multicolor agenda on eBay, I did not want to spend over $150 for a small/slim pen to fit in the agenda. I found a website that sells small pens that might fit. I'm going to order several for myself. It looks slick and the price is great at $6.00 (plus $2.38 shipping). You can pay an extra $4 to engrave your name or personal msg.

Check out the site.

http://www.daytimer.com/Pens-And-Pencils-Info/Pens/Zebra-Mini-Stainless-Steel-Pen/6FEA5A9247FA49C7A4D1D85EE3AC3F87/False/63167

2. That's awesome! Thanks Devoted, I've been looking for a good pen for my agenda for a WHILE!

3. Oh - thanks for posting this!

4. You're welcome. I've been searching all over for the right size pen to fit, but had a hard time. I'm so happy that there's a small pen out there for the fraction of the price. With the money I save on the pen, I can start saving for another LV item, hehehe.

5. I like the way you think :lol:

6. I wonder if it can fit in the porte tresor wallet too?

7. Nice! :biggrin:

8. I finally received the stainless steel pens for my Agenda. It fits perfectly in the pen slot and I love the slick & contemporary look. It's worth the money.

9. thanks for posting the outcome of your purchase. I have the mc agenda too and dont have a pen for it, Like you i didnt want to spend the money on an lv pen to fit it..
    i've saved the site i'll be sure to make that a purchase.

10. Thank you for posting that site..I ordered a pen for my Mono porte tresor and it totally fit...it was a lil' snug but it fit....!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice