Penny Preville

evekitti

Aug 9, 2007
I chanced upon some of Penny Preville's collection online and I really like her vintage style. I don't live in the US so the only way I can view her collection is online. I'm curious to find out if the quality of workmanship is good. Does anyone have jewellery from Penny Preville to share?

sbelle

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
I have always loved the vintage look to Penny Preville's collections and never miss an opportunity to check it out in jewelry stores. My sister and I were in a jewerly store in DC in April and they had all of the PP for sale for 40% off. I asked why and they told me that they weren't going to carry it anymore.

Yesterday I was in a jewelry store in New York and they had all their PP for sale 40% off too. I asked and they said the same thing that they aren't going to carry it anymore. I probed a little further and the SA said that PP may is having issues.

I noticed last summer that they took everything off their website and posted that a new website was coming in September. September came and went, and they changed to it "new website coming".

I'm a little worried now with all that I'm seeing that they might really be having trouble. Yet, I just went on NM online and they are still showing as much as they ever have. Anyone else know anything?