Penelope wallet/wristlet

elusion

addicted like woah
O.G.
Mar 25, 2008
Does anyone have these? Ive been stalking both on the website and I want them both.. but my better half says I have to choose. dang it! I like the small clutch wallet.. it seems perfect for my needs.. I dont have a lot of wallets and don't need a ton of room in them, either.

I dont really need the wristlet at all, its just cute and could hold small things in my purse.

I have the purple penelope wristlet and love it! It's so pretty and useful! I didn't like the penelope wallets, they are were "bulchy" in my opinion. I got the Penelope Op art satchel, Wristlet, jewelery case and make up case... I love them!

I have the purple penelope wristlet and love it! It's so pretty and useful! I didn't like the penelope wallets, they are were "bulchy" in my opinion. I got the Penelope Op art satchel, Wristlet, jewelery case and make up case... I love them!

OOh thanks for your opinion! This helps! I should PROBABLY GO to the coach store, but thats just dangeous (because I have to walk past Tiffany to get there.. then MAC Pro, LOL!) I can't be trusted at that mall. Ill have to check out the others you mentioned, though! My bag is huge, so I need to find things to fill it up with, lol (Actually the 3 Im rotating are all huge.. )

I got the black penelope wristlet last week and have used it non stop! It holds quite a bit and is perfect for organizing all the non-essentials. I liked the penelope wallet on the website but when I saw it IRL~ I wasn't that crazy about it- the madison envelope ones are more to my liking. Enjoy the mall- if you are like me- it will be hard to keep from checking them out in person!

Hi I bought the op art penelope satchel, and the penelope op art travel wallet and 2 flower charms. Although the satchel feels cheesy it is still cute. I wanted the xl tote but it was more luggage thdscn0643.jpg/an purse:tup:

I'm stalking the small clutch wallet too! I got the small madison one, but it's too small and a bit messed up so I'm returning it. Let me know what you decide to get!

I ordered the XL Penelope Travel Satchel on Saturday to be used as a diaper bag...this will be the first signature Coach item I have ever even considered. I'm really liking the Penelope Op Art print, it's kind of retro don't you think? That wristlet seems so cute too, and no worries about the outside getting stained! Good to see other ladies are into this line as well, since I haven't really noticed much about it :tup:

I'm stalking the small clutch wallet too! I got the small madison one, but it's too small and a bit messed up so I'm returning it. Let me know what you decide to get!

I ended up skipping it when I went to the wonderland that is the coach outlet. Ive never been in a coach outlet before and I was like a kid in a candy store. I ended up with a clutch wallet that the tag says "HMPTS VINT SLM ENV" So Im guessing Hamptons Vintage Slim Envelope, but its definitely a clutch and doesn't look like the hamptons line at all, it looks like its from the legacy collection.. without the legacy stripe.. anyway its grey and awesome! it has room for small things and my cards/cash and a removable wristlet strap, so its perfect.

for now. :smile: