Penelope spectator leather large shopper

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
  2. bump!

3. Anyone?

4. I don't have this, but I do like the Black Leather/Black Patent Leather combination. However, I do have the Penelope Spectator NS Tote in Coral/Putty, which I really like.

Buy the Black/Black, let's see it!:graucho:

5. I do!!! What would you like to know???

6. Could we see a picture? It looks like a beautiful bag!

7. I only WISH I owned that bag!!! It's TDF!!! I feel like it's a newer more modern chic Gigi type of bag! Large, classic and totally out of my price range (at full price!) LOL

If you get it you better get us some pic's ASAP!!!

8. #8 Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009

I hope to buy this bag soon and would like to know as much about as possible.

Do you have any pictures as I have not seen it IRL.
    Is as pretty IRL as it is on the website?
    Is the lining really lime green and does it go with the bag?
    How is it to carry? Is it worth the money?

Thank you so much!

9. I don't have too much to add, but while my husband and I were in Vegas over New Year's they had the all of the colors at Cesars...the black with black patent was my favorite. I usually love colorful bags and don't even own a black one...but I think that one might have to be my first. It is classic and simple, but very chic and stylish! Also, the leather was very buttery smooth and the it fit comfortably on my shoulder and I'm a little on the fluffy side...hope this helps!

Good luck in your decision

10. Ok, I'll post pics. I hate uploading pics on here because it takes forever most of the time, but I'll do it for you!! And I like to show off my bags, lol

11. Can we see it the tote! I saw it in the black on black with the green lining the other day and I really would love to see this color combo! :tup:

12. I'm not really a patent leather person but I like the combo. The botton of the bag is patent and it does have 4 feet to protect it. The lining is a little darker that it appears in the picture, kinda a bright pear color. I think it helps light up the inside of the bag.

13. Its very pretty, but I swear it looks like Lindsay!

14. thats lindsay