Pending Product Availability?

I have had mixed experiences when my LV account shows this message. I repeatedly tried to order a red Escale Neverfull several times and the order was accepted and days or weeks would go by and then it would be cancelled, sometimes with or without an email notification. After nearly a year and giving up, the manager at one of the stores inside NM looked for a week and found one that had been returned . I love the bag so much especially after the drama to get it!

Right now I have an order in for a Papillon and it says “Pending Product Availability” so I am tempering my optimism. The CA said they had it and it would take up to 2 weeks but who knows if it will go thru?

On a positive note, I clicked “Notify Me” more than a year ago on the soft watch case that my husband wanted. Three stores had also been unable to get it and I had given up. Well,I got an email last week and was able to get the longed for item in time for Valentine’s Day! I recommend using PayPal as my card company ALWAYS denies the charges - I guess due to all the fraud, and with some of these items, they may only be available for an hour or so before they are sold out again.

I am waiting for the Papillon too. It's been 4 days and still "Pending Product Availability". Hope I can get it soon.
The Papillon in monogram just arrived this morning after a 3.5 week wait. It is marvelous - my big cell phone, a small LV card holder/wallet and a compact hairbrush will all fit inside ! Such a gorgeous little purse that I will be using all the time!

Reactions: Linnie1
The Papillon in monogram just arrived this morning after a 3.5 week wait. It is marvelous - my big cell phone, a small LV card holder/wallet and a compact hairbrush will all fit inside ! Such a gorgeous little purse that I will be using all the time!

Congratulations!!! I am eyeing on it for a three months and I hope to get it soon!!! Thank you for the sharing.