Pendant - Vintage Alhambra

Thinking about getting it for my birthday and was wondering if it's going to be a daily wear type necklace.

I currently don't wear necklaces...can you tell me if it gets tangled in your hair?

Sorry for the late reply. I say definitely go for it! I'm wearing it right now and I'll be going to lala land soon :P

And no it doesn't, don't worry xx

Adore mine....highly recommended!
How long have you had it? Do you notice the rose gold fading?

I have a rose gold bracelet that faded and looks like yellow gold now, so I am a bit hesitant. I like the rose gold pendant more but leaning towards the yellow gold/mother of pearl pendant because of the fading.

I have a rose gold bracelet that faded and looks like yellow gold now, so I am a bit hesitant. I like the rose gold pendant more but leaning towards the yellow gold/mother of pearl pendant because of the fading.
Do you plant to wear it as a "permanent jewelry 24/7"? If yes, MOP may not be a good choice cos pearl is not supposed to be exposed to soap too often. I understand some owners wear them all the time and didn't notice any damage but it's really not recommended and it may be the reason why some used Alhambra stones/pearl have less luster or have shrinkage (more gaps between the setting).
I have 2 10 motifs MOP Alhambra Vintage necklaces and will never wear them to shower.

Reactions: Mali_ and MsPele

My bday is tomorrow and I got it on my bday last year, so it's been a year exactly!! No fading at all that I've noticed. Can't imagine fading at the VCA level but who knows. I also have the rose gold sweet Alhambra 6-motif bracelet (got it in July'16) and have not taken it off since getting it! Still looks perfect to me!

Reactions: MsPele
My bday is tomorrow and I got it on my bday last year, so it's been a year exactly!! No fading at all that I've noticed. Can't imagine fading at the VCA level but who knows. I also have the rose gold sweet Alhambra 6-motif bracelet (got it in July'16) and have not taken it off since getting it! Still looks perfect to me!

Happy early birthday! My birthday is next week so I am looking for a gift for my husband to buy me.

Do you shower with it or do you take if off?

My rose gold Cartier faded :sad:

Happy early birthday! My birthday is next week so I am looking for a gift for my husband to buy me.

Do you shower with it or do you take if off?

My rose gold Cartier faded :sad:

Thanks! I've had a wonderful busy day. Happy early Bday to you. Hope you get what you wish for!

Yes I do shower with it on. I'm so surprised your Cartier faded.