Pencil Skirts

PlushKitty

Shopaholic
Jan 6, 2007
Hey gals, I've got the sudden urge to buy a whole bunch of tight-fitting, sexy, not-too-long pencil skirts. I've looked far and wide for the perfect styles, and so far Bebe hits it right on the nail. Though, I haven't always been impressed with their quality, so I am wondering if any of you know of different skirts in this style... :flowers: thanks!

4100xsN7sIL._SX288_.jpg
41XOcsj3qZL._SX288_.jpg

i love this skirt style-very feminine. i used to wear them when i was in the business industry. got them from theory, laundry, bcbg, etc. they look great with a fitted shirt or sweater set(shell w/cardigan):heart:

I own several pencil skirts from Reiss and they are very flattering on. Nanette Lepore also came out with a few cute pencil skirts (great for work wear). Her sizing does run a bit bigger though.

Thanks everyone! I wonder if i will be able to find the McQ somewhere to try on; I hate ordering something otherwise

and yeah, the NL will be bought shortly :P love her styles

I just bought one from BCBG, it's got a little bit of a fishtail in the back and I love it....just haven't had the nerve to wear it! I don't want it to come off as "vampy", so I need the right shoes...