Pen on my Treesje!

saarnold02

Loving Speedy!
Jul 24, 2009
I'm sorry if this has been posted somewhere else, but I couldn't find it. I just discovered a dash of pen on the bottom of my Treesje Duchess. It is lambskin leather....does anyone know how I can get this out without ruining the leather? The bag actually holds up really well in the rain, but I was surprised to find this little "beauty" on the bottom :crybaby:

oh no....I am so sorry...what color is the bag??? I once got pen on a pink bag I had and took it to the cobbler....he said he wouldnt touch it...so I dont know what to say...but I am sorry...i would be upset too....maybe some of the other ladies have some tips or idea...I hope you are able to get it out...

I can get pen out of bag lining but not out of leather. I just ruined a bag totally with a swipe of a Magic Marker. It was a Camel colored Coach bag. Made me sick. Not sure if Barb at LMB could get it out or not. It would be costly.

This is a tough one OP. I am so sorry! I have yet to be able to figure out how to remove pen.. Lamb leather is especially porous which will absorb the ink even more. The only thing I can suggest is barb at LMB.. which as lexi said, is pricey. If the pen mark is bad you could perhaps dye it...?

I hope you find a solution!!