Pen on my Treesje!

saarnold02

Loving Speedy!
Jul 24, 2009
I'm sorry if this has been posted somewhere else, but I couldn't find it. I just discovered a dash of pen on the bottom of my Treesje Duchess. It is lambskin leather....does anyone know how I can get this out without ruining the leather? The bag actually holds up really well in the rain, but I was surprised to find this little "beauty" on the bottom :crybaby:

zoesma

NICE KITTY
Jan 22, 2009
New York
oh no....I am so sorry...what color is the bag??? I once got pen on a pink bag I had and took it to the cobbler....he said he wouldnt touch it...so I dont know what to say...but I am sorry...i would be upset too....maybe some of the other ladies have some tips or idea...I hope you are able to get it out...

jxwilliams

O.G.
Mar 1, 2009
Oh no, you just got this bag!! I am sorry, that sucks. Hopefully somebody has ideas for you...Good luck!!

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Wild Wonderful West Virginia
I can get pen out of bag lining but not out of leather. I just ruined a bag totally with a swipe of a Magic Marker. It was a Camel colored Coach bag. Made me sick. Not sure if Barb at LMB could get it out or not. It would be costly.

saarnold02

Loving Speedy!
Jul 24, 2009
The leather is the Grey lamb leather. I haven't done anything about it yet. I'm going to see if it will buff itself out naturally :shucks:

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
Admin
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
In the moment
This is a tough one OP. I am so sorry! I have yet to be able to figure out how to remove pen.. Lamb leather is especially porous which will absorb the ink even more. The only thing I can suggest is barb at LMB.. which as lexi said, is pricey. If the pen mark is bad you could perhaps dye it...?

I hope you find a solution!!