Pen marks on light pink bag, any hope?

perhaps baby wipes? i used nail polish remover (non acetone) on a tods bag
(the leather on the tods bags are THICK though), and that helped, but didn't remove them completely. Good luck. The baby wipes hsould deifnitely be safe to try:smile:

Just wanted to say that I got my bag in from Lovinmybags and let me tell you,I am ecstatic! The bag looks fantastic! The pen marks are out, the small dirt marks are out and they cleaned the suede..WOW! It was pricey but WORTH it. I am looking forward to sending in my Zoe bag, to get that dye transfer off(hopefully)

Thanks doll! It cost a total of 195+$15.00 shipping. I didn't get an estimate of how much the work would be so my eyes widened a little when I got the invoice. But after getting the bag, it's practically brand new. I am really itching to send in my Zoe now. Oy!

I would send an e-mail to Barbara, she is pretty quick with responses, she'd give you an estimate. I have a feeling the part that cost the most was the cleaning of the suede..

I am almost tempted to send them my Wine Stella. It's such a gorgeous bag but has a big stain on the back (not so noticeable when I'm carrying it I guess). I'll try to post a picture of it tonight...would you guys mind giving me your honest opinion?