pen mark on LV...

bgyoshi

O.G.
Nov 23, 2005
hi there! my mom and i were cleaning the house and found one of her old LV duffle bags. the thing is...she lent it to my grandparents once and they gave it back to her with their names on the leather...lol big fat block letters, really dark pen marks. we're just wondering if there's someway to get it off? the name is REALLY big....=P thanks!

I'm still waiting for my 1st LV to come in the mail so I'm not sure I'm qualified to answer this but if it isn't permanent marker, try hairspray...that removes ink (not sure if it would work since it has been on the bag for awhile). Also, maybe that Mr. Clean Magic Eraser would work, I wouldn't try a huge spot but maybe just a small spot. Not sure what makes it "magic" but I'd hate to ruin the bag completely if it doesn't work. Good luck with that. Sounds like a nice bag to have!

thanks for all the tips! i think it's blue ink mark. im tried a white eraser which only got off the last letter of the name because it was pretty light...but the rest of the name...i think they traced their names repeatedly..so that I will try with all the tips above =P Thanks again! hope it works!

thanks for the info- I got a pen mark on my bag yesterday(still can't figure out how)- most of it came off with an eraser-trying to decide if I should buy the alcohol- not sure if I'm brave enough