Pellegrino monstrosity

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Whaaaattttt!??!??!!! That's disgusting!!!!! :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: :crybaby: :crybaby:

2. Monstrosity is a good word for it. Ick!!!:crybaby: :throwup: I know my leather bags came from animals, but at least they don't still look like the animal!

3. I like the concept behind the bag but... NO WAY! :Push:

4. Haha. That's horrible..it's really ratty looking. I think if they wanted to make it look halfway decent, they shouldn't have had the parts hanging down. That's weird.

5. I wish I could think of something clever to say about it but eeeekkkk is all that comes to mind! Actually it kind of looks like a Daniel Boone at upside down, could that have been the inspiration?

6. Looks like roadkill.

7. *ROFL* That's exactly what I was going to say! :roflmfao:

8. That is just shockingly bad.

9. that is SCARY!

10. But it's on sale, marked down from $5,095 to $3,566.

11. Yeap. But I can drive really fast down any roadway around here (TX) and hit an armadillo.. for FREE!!!! Combine that with bunnies and I am good to go.

12. this bag makes baby jesus cry.

and me, too.

a poor animal (or four) DIED to make this hideous thing?! for the the love of all things holy!

:cursing:

13. Roadkill with handles :wtf:

Yikes, Yuck, Ick :yucky: :throwup: :wacko: :cry:

14. Wow - no words can describe that hideous object.