Pelham or horsebit hobo?

uwhuskygirl

I need a cupcake.
O.G.
Oct 25, 2007
Now that Gucci is coming to Seattle I'm going to dive in for bag #2.

What do you think is better the pelham or the horsebit hobo?

I've been staring at both online today and I love them both, but can't decide.

Anyone have advice? (Oh and both is out of the question right now)

:confused1:

sneezz

Dec 30, 2006
Lawng Island
Hmm, I had the horsebit and thought it was too chunky for me but I've always wanted the pelham so I'm gonna say pelham. I prefer the longer straps on the pelham vs. the single wide strap on the horsebit but then I prefer the zipper closure on the horsebit vs. the tab closure on the pelham. Also I never seemed to have enough to fill the horsebit, it was like a bottomless pit! Sorry am I confusing you? I'm no help. :supacool:

cinderella388

I <3 bags!
Oct 7, 2007
Boston, MA
have you been to a store to try them on? you gotta think of a few things, to zipper or not zipper? double strap or single strap? feet or no feet on the buttom? oh and the price difference between the two!

i love them both and it's such a tough decision.......... man oh man... i vote both! :yahoo: i know, i'm no help either lol

uwhuskygirl

I need a cupcake.
O.G.
Oct 25, 2007
Which Pelham bag - new/studded or braided handles?
Braided for sure

You girls are a baaaaad influence on me. Hehehe.

Maybe this house re-model can wait. LOL.

I think I'll wait till the Seattle store opens and try both on then? Or maybe try and make it to Vancouver soon...

flipchickmc

Never Gucci-fied!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Seattle, WA
Yes, I agree - definitely try them both on. It's so different to see things on-line and then going to the boutique to see it in person. They are both great choices so you can't go wrong with one or the other.

Woozy

Loving it ALL!!!
O.G.
Jan 24, 2008
I like themboth haah but i like the horsebit hobo more haha, Good choices though! Both r beautiful!

love_012

Mar 8, 2008
pelham all the way!! i was leaning towards the horsebit too, but i opted for the braided pelham w/ dark brown leather and i love it. i like the look because (for lack of a better word) a little less "plain". my only wish is that i could have afforded in guccisima :drool:

Jun 13, 2008
Definitely try them on, but I have the chocolate guccissima braided pelham and absolute adore this bag!
Trying the horsebit tomorrow and maybe we can compare notes? hehe