Pelham medium hobo or jungle medium hobo

Thanks very for your reply and welcoming response. I like the hardware on the pelham too!! I know they have this same med pelham in black guccissima..(Yep - black being the only thing i can decide upon firmly). Unsure though as to whether the pelham in guccissima leather would have as bigger slouch to it as the monogram?

:welcome2: gypo -

Pelham is a more recognisable 'classic' but I do really like the Jungle.

If this were my first (or one of my first) Gucci bags I would go for the Pelham - I like the hardware too.

Thanks very for your reply and welcoming response. I like the hardware on the pelham too!! I know they have this same med pelham in black guccissima..(Yep - black being the only thing i can decide upon firmly). Unsure though as to whether the pelham in guccissima leather would have as bigger slouch to it as the monogram?

Hmm I'm not sure..the guccissima holds up pretty well though I think. My only hobo in guccissima is my D ring and the top of the bag slouches when I put it down cuz the D ring is sooo heavy. Since the pelham doesn't have hardware any place else than the strap, I don't think it will slouch? Can you go to a Gucci store or NM, Nordies, etc to try these out first?

Can someone post a picture of the Jungle? TIA. If it's the single strap Pelham with a flap over closure, then hands down! That is one of my all time favorites!

Hi!!
I think the Pelham looks more classic and the Jungle more modern chic. So its really about your preference, if you want more of a original looking Gucci vs modern. I like the Jungle.