Peggles vest days of my life that is why i had to brooke down and cry >reveal

Peggle you always put up the cutest pictures ! They are very much enjoyed and always bring a smile. I bet you are a hoot to have as a friend ! :smile: thanks for sharing your awesome bag. I almost bought that one myself but decided it was a tad too big for me.

awe that is super sweet to say:biggrin: thanks!

you know what would be real hoot, if i had some bigums, and worked for HOOTers, LOL
but for now I am just a Night Owl,, so all I can say is Hoot Hoot!
i crack myself up:P

First of all, I love your reveals -- there is something about your pictures and the joy and personality that you show in them, that always makes me smile. Thanks for posting them!

And you are totally rocking that vest -- I wouldn't have thought I would like it, but I love it on you.

awe thanks, you just made smile,, thanks i needed that;)

Great reveal! How aweseome that worked out with the Brooke. You probably would have been kicking yourself if you got on PCE then found her at the outlet for a bargain price!

so so so true,

I thought these bags hit the outlet in jan or feb so I really thought findiing one there would not happen at the outlet now, i was so glad it was the big one, i think if it had been the small one ,I would of left it on the shelf

peggle is my friend and she is a hoot, I love her personality!
peggle, you're beautiful with that bag and the pretty pink sweater, you look so nice!
your vest is so pretty & stylish, looks great over that brown cardigan.

ok now i am surely surprised i found this beauty , and i am still in shock and awe that i got her for 206.49 plus tax she qualified for the 30% off coupon, and she was in clearance,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so i had to brooke down and cry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL

picture.php

That is gorgeous!! Is that the large, taupe inlaid brooke?

I love it when bag serendipity happens! So glad you found that bag! That's you at 7:30am with no sleep? You don't even want to see me at 7:30am with no sleep. But I guess if I was that excited I'd look that great too! Congrats on the great finds!

That's too funny, I was just thinking last night I hadn't seen a Peggle reveal in awhile!! Glad to see you're still having fun with Coach!! Your vest is really cute, and the bag was meant to be... congrats you kooky girl! :ghi5:

You have such a fun-loving personality. I wish you lived in Wisconsin, I would love to have a friend like you.

Good finds. I always liked the bag, congratulations at finding it at such a good price !

Well, keep up the posts because they always brighten my day :biggrin: