Peggles vest days of my life that is why i had to brooke down and cry >reveal

Hey, Peggle, good to see you! That Brooke is TDF, so glad you found her and are giving her a good home ... now I know it completely doesn't match, but somehow I was expecting a modeling pic of you wearing the vest and the brooke :P

i was going to take pic of both together but when i was done taking the pics of bags,,,, i got back into my PJs and thought oh no, but I did have pics from the other day when my hubby took pics of the vest , so that is why they are not in the same photo, LOL

i am still in shock that this bag was there, all i can think of is , it was St Pattys day, I am not Irish, but I wore green, i sure felt lucky because it was in the middle of the afernoon when I found it, so it was like finding a pot of gold, LOL

now i know you all know i revealed this a few weeks ago , but since i used the strap from it to put on the brooke, i took the brooke chain strap on put it on my julianne,

so so so so awesome, i say,,, OH my love messing with the straps, LOL
so here is my Mahagony Pilot Julianne with the Brooke chain strap

picture.php

I love your vest !!!
Never seen that before.. totally awesome..♥

thanks, My hubby was with me and he was so happy to get it for me, its so cool and its reversible the other side is Ivory

i wish coach would make stuff like this that goes beyond the size of Large

come on Coach,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you would sell more if you made larger and taller sizes

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for your wonderful replies..
what makes this so so so awesome

is ,, back in December when I had my PCE, I wanted this bag, but I walked away, and so finding it yesterday was awesomely awesome, that I did want to cry, i was so overjoyed to see it sitting in clearance and that 30% off coupon, wow, what a difference that makes - thank you coach for that little bonus that bag was MRSP for 598.00 got it for 206.49...

happy dancing ..... for sure!!!

now lets remember, i havent slept all night and i took those pics of me and my brooke at 7:30 in the am,, This is just tooo exciting , that I cant sleep

i wish i had a Brooke song to sing for you all, but a tune doesnt come to my head right now....LOL all that my brain can come up with is Garth Brookes and Brooke Shields, LOL oh and Mel Brookes, too

Last edited:
two great finds!!! some weeks ago, i was at the register with that inlaid brooke but passed it over to another customer who was craving one great bag... i still feels some pangs of regret (at least she went to a loving home)... she looks great on you and the strap modifications are fantastic... i love the vest too and you still have cool enough weather to enjoy it!!

congratulations on both buys!!!

Peggle you always put up the cutest pictures ! They are very much enjoyed and always bring a smile. I bet you are a hoot to have as a friend ! :smile: thanks for sharing your awesome bag. I almost bought that one myself but decided it was a tad too big for me.

WOW, the vest is SUPERCUTE! I love it! The colors are great, and it's perfect for spring (or any month, for that matter!)

And I'm a big fan of the inlaid Brooke-- that's quite a price you got. Congrats on your lovely finds! (I know you'll enjoy them as much as they deserve to be enjoyed) :yahoo:

wow never seen the vest before, love the brooke, she is beautiful, I have it and would love a longer strap on it. Not that I wear cross body, just for the longer shoulder strap.
Nice price on that one too.