Peggles hippie almost got screwed

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
    oh my gosh girls, today while my hubby was home , he finally put up my shelves in closet for my lovely collection

and so he was cleaning up after himself and pick up the cordless drill and accidently touched the switch and it came on

and my eyes felt like they came out of my head, as he walked forward with drill in hand pointing down and screw bit twirling like a tornado

there was my hippie bag all innocent and lovely ,, and there was my hubby not paying attention

OH my gosh I yelled and he lifted up his hand and whew, what a close call, miss Parker Mahogany Hippie didnt get screwed,,,,,,,,,,whew, what a relief

he laughed and said, she almost bit the dust, LOL No pun intended, LOL

that is my story for the day

peggle

2. HAHA tooo funny!!

3. Thank goodness you saved your hippie! Are you going to do a video reveal for all your lovelies on their shelves?

4. #4 Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
    omg poor thing almost died, omg did i say that outloud i hope she didn't hear me :roflmfao::lolots:

thank god hippie is ok, i don't know what i would've done...

i always look forward to your post peggles :biggrin: very funny

5. oh my gosh, good thing you were paying attention!!

pics of your new shelves? :sweatdrop:

6. Yeah, thank goodness you were paying attention! I woulda totally freaked! Close call!

7. beware of men bearing power tools!

8. omg, so glad she's okay ... can't wait to see pics of your collection on your new shelves!

9. Oh my..glad she's okay too!! Would love to see your new shelves that your DH put up for you!

10. I would have had a heart attack.. thank goodness she survived.

11. Oh I'm glad you spotted that and prevented Hippie's demise! I like your pun about the bit, that was clever.

12. Really glad you were there and paying attention. I'd hate to have seen her get hurt!

13. That is so sweet of him to build you a custom shelf for your Coach bags. What a great guy!
    So glad you rescued hippie! Super Peggle to the rescue!!!

14. Reading this story had me looking like this :shocked: then almost like this :faint: and then this :okay: :biggrin:

15. Yikes!