Peggle wants to know is this bag Groovy enough for the Big Apple?

lizmil
The question is not if Peggle and the red Groovy are ready for the Big Apple the question is whether the Big Apple is ready for Peggle and the red Groovy!

well i guess i need to take a bite of the big apple and see what happens, LOL:graucho:

------------------------

thanks so much everyone,,,,

i am still under the weather,, but so hoping to get well soon

I personally would carry something a little more high end. But that's just me, I want to make a big mecca trip to the new men's store and the legacy boutique!

i know i thought about that too, but i will be lugging around my camera gear in back pack so , i wanted something light and casual

if we go to a broadway show-- then I will be out and about with my (HG) Black Parker Inlaid Op ARt kiss lock bag for sure

i will be taking a few of my coach bags , packing them up in my travel sabrina to take on board with me

Peggle, wear it in good health. Starting today. That's an order!!

thanks liz

well, i wish i was in good health ,,,,,,,,,,, i am gettin so sick of being sick

i am miserable!!!!

Red Groovy , Walnut Sabrina , Parker Inlaid kiss lock, and others are out so i can see them ,,,, so i have something to be happy about

i know i thought about that too, but i will be lugging around my camera gear in back pack so , i wanted something light and casual

if we go to a broadway show-- then I will be out and about with my (HG) Black Parker Inlaid Op ARt kiss lock bag for sure

i will be taking a few of my coach bags , packing them up in my travel sabrina to take on board with me

Very good plan!

Peggle, will you be taking FASHION pics or videos from NY?

Restore724 is that your poochy in your avatar? he/she is so cute

oh my gosh, i read this and laughed,, i had all these ideas in my head what i could do --- to produce a video and or a photoshow of NYC,, and my coach bags, lol

oh my gosh, i am already having fun and i havent left my house, LOL

but its a good thing, so i will have to put in my agenda all the silly things i can think of

so when we get there,,,,,,,,,,,TPF will be on my mind, LOL

lmao

:graucho:

Peggle, If you start running around NYC with your Coach & video filming, people will think you are a famous photographer. You could just act famous & make everyone think you are on a photo shoot. DH could help you create the illusion... he of the lovely singing voice. He is a celebrity!