Peggle thinks this is so so Fishy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. video reveal

have a great day have fun and laugh hard

2. oh yeah I get to be the first one to watch your new video!!!

3. So cute! Perfect for your little ocean bag!!

4. In a land far far away... he is very cute. Love him on the Sabriinnna glub glub! DS fishy died yesterday. Boo hoo!

5. going to see if I can play it the last 3 say not playable on a mobile device

6. cute fish! I need one, except i dont own any blue bags..*sigh*

7. oh got it woo hooo i sent the link to my email then it open on the phone...awww the fishy is so cute..most of all i hope your feeling better....

8. Very cute little fish! I hope you're feeling better!

9. Super cute! Glad you are posting fun stuff but do you hope you get well very soon.

10. thanks everbody

i hope to feel better soon,, i thought i was getting better this morning and now i am back to where i started from,, i am not a happy girl

awe poor lizmil DS,, lost his poor lil fishy,,, so sad

thanks again

11. Your still not feeling well! I will keep you in my thoughts! I hope you feel better soon peggle! Thanks for the fishy reveal!! I love it! He is swimming in a cobalt ocean! HEHE!!

12. Congrats on your fishy!

13. The fish goes with the Cobalt Sabrina perfectly, Love them.

14. Super cute! Fob twins, YAY! Congrats!

15. I thought you were getting better too! Hugs from me to you!