Peggle is in the PINK LOL

I LOVE IT! But then again I'm way into the legacy line right now! Plus I love the colour

So I take it many of members here aren't big on suede? Why is that?

I loooove suede, but I'm very much into textiles & textures so I love the feel of suede, plus can't beat the rich warm look. The slouch is usually wonderful too.

Like I said I've never had a problem with suede, but then I don't expect a bag to look pristine new forever. In my opinion it has it's advantages, for example it doesn't show every little scratch the way some of the colorful leathers do, and it takes a lot of use/wear before the leather looks worn.

I know some people worry about soil, but that's something that happens with just about every type of bag in one way or another.

I loooove suede, but I'm very much into textiles & textures so I love the feel of suede, plus can't beat the rich warm look. The slouch is usually wonderful too.

Like I said I've never had a problem with suede, but then I don't expect a bag to look pristine new forever. In my opinion it has it's advantages, for example it doesn't show every little scratch the way some of the colorful leathers do, and it takes a lot of use/wear before the leather looks worn.

I know some people worry about soil, but that's something that happens with just about every type of bag in one way or another.

Thanks for your reply. I really like suede myself and plan to get one soon.
I also like the op art prints which many seem to stay clear of too

thank you soo soo much for all your wonderful participation and comments

here is my modeling shots as promised,,,,,,,,,,now i dont look that good, cause i just woke up from a 4 hour nap , so please excuse the ruddy face LOL

picture.php

I just love this bag. I had it in brown and DH thought that the materal would be hard to deal with so I gave in. I should not have, she is amazing a really wothe having.

thanks girls... right now at 7:11pm the poll is 50/50

i know if i keep it i have to deal with cleaning it or keeping it clean

it is my only legacy lining coach bag and I think its awesome ...

amazingly, the bag is not that heavy for its size

thanks again girls for all your support and comments

peggle! if this is your first legacy bag then keep it at least for now! keep the receipt and get a feel for if you love it or not =o)

the suede is a concern but you have many many purses so i am not worried for this to get too worn b/c you probably rotate alot! i had 2 nice suede coaches and i had very little issues with wear on the corners

i apple garde everything... i'd probably do suede but does someone else know for sure??

HI Peggle,
Very Cute Bag!!! I have seen it IRL in the Green! (not too Crazy about it! ) I love the Fuschia color plus the Legacy striped lining !!! Very Nice!!!

Lynne :biggrin: